Friday, September 28, 2012

What's Your Favorite Shoes?

   Hey my lovely blogger friends! Today I'd thought it'd be fun to show some shoes and what to match it with! Now beware this blog post will be long! I'm pretty sure most of you are all thinking why is their a Starbucks logo, Converse logo, and other random stuff? I'd thought it'd be a good idea to show some of my favorite things so you get to know me better! Let's get started!

  - What's really in this fall? Combat boots! These black lace-ups are adorable with skinny jeans (Skinny jeans can be purchased at Delia's, Forever21, H&M, Hollister, and etc,.) and a white plain shirt/tank top ( A plain white shirt/tank top can be purchased at many places.) with a military jacket!   I'm sorry but at the moment I can't really find a place where to get a military jacket but you can replace it with a black leather jacket, varsity jacket, and jean jacket. ( All jackets can be purchased at Forever21 or, for the leather jacket it's also sold at H&M. The jean jacket may be purchased at, Hollister for the big price of, $59.50! That's the best I could find but good luck if your trying to find a cheaper one.) Also here's a tip! To make the outfit less plain wear some accessories such as, necklaces, rings, a tube scarf or a normal scarf, and a beanie to wear on your head! Hopefully that helped you find an outfit! If you want I can also make more outfits for these combat boots!  The link to buy these shoes:http://www.myhotshoes.com/product/DOME-BLK-PU/Black-Combat-Lace-Up-Mid-Calf-Military-Boot.html

   -  Oxfords! I love oxfords they really match with high waisted skirt and a collared shirt/ peter pan collared top. Peter pan tops can be bought at, Forever21 and H&M. You can also match it with a floral dress to create a pretty friendly look and a brown leather high waisted belt. To accessorize you can put necklaces but what I really recommend is a shoulder bag. Preferably leather to make your outfit match more. WAIT! You can also match it with a jean jacket, and then your outfit should be complete! :D I absolutely love oxfords and wish I had a pair of my own. Here is the link to buy these magical shoes : http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=59090&utm_source=gan&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=k147466, there are other colors too so if you don't like coral you've got other various colors.

- One of my favorites which are so amazing! Custom-made galaxy Vans! The price is very reasonable for $44.99 because regular Vans are usually $45.00! For custom-made Vans that's pretty sweet! What to wear with Vans? If you saw the outfit I put together for my lovely friend Sylvia K ( Her blog is thecreativecorner123.blogspot.com ) then it'll be great with Vans. If you didn't see the post all you need to wear is a sweater ( preferably colorful ) and some colored jeans or leggings. Here is the link to the post :http://findyourfashionhere.blogspot.com/2012/09/fun-fashion-idea.html
Hopefully you enjoyed the Vans as much as I did! The shoes can be purchased here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/109042445/custom-made-to-order-galaxy-shoes!

- I'm not a very big fan of heels but I know lots of people are so I'd thought it'll be a good idea to show them. These are platform booties which should be easy to walk in but it's still hard! ( Please try not to fall on your face! ) What I really like about these shoes is it's color and the things you can wear with it! Here is an outfit I created just for these shoes: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59851868 The links are on the side on wear to get them and how much they are. Also If you want you may unbutton the jean vest! If the link doesn't work, please comment below and I will send you a picture of the outfit personally through gmail!
You can buy these lovely booties for $32.90 at : http://www.windsorstore.com/Chestnut-Platform-Booties/p/150418

- Red Lace Up Booties! I think these shoes would be great for parties or just a causal day just wearing a dress. These shoes would look great with the outfit I picked for the black combat boots! Skinny jeans, leather jack, plain white shirt, and red lace up booties is such a beautiful combination. Don't know what dress to wear with these babies? A black peplum dress would be perfect and to accessorize wear necklaces to make the outfit less boring. You can buy a black peplum dress at Forever21 or you can buy a black dress of your choice! Remember you choose the outfits, I just give you tips on how to style! These lovely red heels can be purchased for $34.80 ( There are various colors you may choose from. ) at : http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=shoes&ProductID=2000047766&VariantID=&utm_source=affiliatetraction&utm_medium=cj&utm_campaign=affiliate

- Toms and Ugg's! Toms and Ugg's are very popular and they are really fun to create outfits with! I love Toms with lots of things such as a collared blouse with some skinny jeans! My favorite blouses can be found at H&M. I also really like plaid shirts with Toms I think it really matches with navy blue tops. If you'd like you may comment some other ideas for Toms! Ugg's are the most amazing thing invented! I honestly will only wear colored jeans or regular jeans with it. In my opinion I think jeans look best with Ugg's. Tip: Don't wear a skirt with Ugg's! Ugg's can be worn with anything such as sweaters, knit tops, blouses, hoodies, t-shirts with a hoodie, peter pan collared top, other collared tops, peplum tops and etc,. All of those wonderful things look great with jeans and Ugg's especially pink ones! Ugg's can be for a big price of $155 at Nordstrom and Toms for a price of $44 for the originals at toms.com. * Also do not wear your colored Ugg's with the SAME color of your jeans!*

- Last but not least! Spiked flats! These flats I super cute and inexpensive, they match with lot's of things and the spikes give more of an edgy look. Here is the outfit I made for it : http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59855047 I love this outfit so much hopefully you guys like it as well! I matched it with a pink dress with a bow back keyhole but sadly you won't be able to see it with the leather jacket but it still is amazing! The leather jacket is from H&M but I was able to find one! I added a few bracelets to match the shoes. I really like the outfit I chose these shoes and I hope you do too! Thanks for visiting my blog!

- What's up with the weird stuff like kit-kat? I really wanted to show you some of my favorite things to let you guys get to know me better! Hopefully you liked this post as much as I did! I worked really hard on this, hopefully their ain't a lot of errors.

Comment on what's your favorite shoes out of all eight shoes! 
     - Jade





9 comments:

  1. My favorite type would have to be Uggs and Toms! I really like your blog Jade! Also, what is your favorite? Cant wait for more posts! :) -Johanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't for more posts on your blog as well! My favorite shoe is the Uggs and Vans. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh Jade! You can really write:D Still, your blog is really, really good! You just keep getting better and better! anyways, I can't wait for more posts!
    -Niyanta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm glad you like my blog, I love your blog as well. Keep up the good work and thanks for always commenting on my blog posts. :D

      Delete
  4. This was really helpful and I found some very helpful fashion tips! My favorite shoe is the Uggs and Toms (even thought I don't own a pair).What is your favorite fashion idea? Love to hear back! Thanks - Katherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody loves UGGS it's true. My favorite fashion idea is just making random outfits and making a piece of F A S H I O N. (: Thanks for commenting Katherine! - Jade

      Delete
  5. Jade, your fashion sense is really amazing and professional. I suggest making clothing combinations depending on someones personality\style each day or week. Like if they're a tomboy make a hoodie and skinny jeans combo.Just a suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for the suggestion. I'll make sure whenever I make that post I will give credit! :D - Jade

      Delete
  6. My favorite shoes are the Uggs and spiked flats. What are your favorite type of shoes?

    ReplyDelete