Monday, October 1, 2012

Theme of the Day : Paris!


Macaroon Inspired Outfit! 




      Hey there everybody! I'd thought it would be a great idea to do different themes every week! This week's theme is Paris! For today I will blog about beautiful french outfits. (: One of my favorite stuff in Paris has got to be... MACAROONS! I love macaroons and all their different colors, also the way they fill my taste buds! Anyways hopefully you'll like this outfit! :D



Here is the link to the picture below: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60101108

Macaroon Themed Outfit!


Printed shirt
sheinside.com



Ballet shoes
amazon.com


Forever 21 scarve
forever21.com


Forever 21 scarve
forever21.com


Forever 21 knit hat
forever21.com


Forever 21 knit hat
forever21.com



Forever 21
forever21.com





      I hope that you enjoyed the outfit! I chose a floral print skirt to make the skirt kind of have a design and a collared printed shirt to make the middle of the macaroon! I love this outfit because it actually does make you look like a macaroon! Also for shoes I added some oxfords and if you don't own a pair wear flats or something that would match. For accessories I chose knit hats and scarves.  I chose the blue scarf to add a little bit of color and also make you look like cotton candy as well, just kidding! If you don't have any hats or scarves you can wear some flower pins on your head. Thank you guys for reading and coming to visit my blog. (:

- Jade





7 comments:

  1. Sorry if the blog post is a bit weird I will fix it soon! (: - Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you chose a theme of the week instead of randomly doing a post every time. Anyway, I'm glad that you chose Paris this week, I mean, what says fashion better than Paris? Hope to see another post soon, bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you picked Paris for this week's topic! I'm excited for all the different french outfits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris is famous for all its cute trends and fashions. Come to my blog at www.artmadness11.blogspot.com and take the poll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cool! Where do you get your ideas? :)

    ReplyDelete