Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cozy Fall Outfits!

    Hello my fellow readers! I have a new outfit for fall, my first outfit is very colorful of course! My second outfit has a nice fall feel to it.  The first outfit I chose a blue tribal sweater to give the outfit a pattern,  and some color. For the pants I just picked white jeans to make the outfit look clean. To make the outfit more interesting I chose pink shoes with black laces, very much like vans. To match with the shoes I chose a pink scarf, and a black mustache ring. I think this outfit is very neat, doesn't have too much patterns. *Don't wear too much patterns it'll make your outfit look messy! ( This is a fashion tip do not take this too critically!)*   I recommend if you have similar items you use them instead of spending more money. Hope you try this outfit! (:
        The second outfit is very fall-looking outfit which I love! So if you don't mind looking like leaves this outfit is perfect for you. In fall all I mostly wear is sweaters, so you might realize lots of sweaters in my blog posts during the fall and winter. I chose an owl sweater since everybody is literally obsessing over these cute creatures. I chose red jeans to match with the owl sweater and give that autumn look. For the shoes I suggest UGGS similar to the shoes shown below ( boots shown below are from H&M). And of course the accessory, a gold knuckle ring! I love how everything in this outfit matches. (: Enjoy the outfit.

    Thank you so much for reading my post! I hope you enjoy the outfit and gives you some motivation to change your style or helped you pick out your outfit for tomorrow. xoxo - Jade



Outfit


Printed shirt
sheinside.com


Ax pari
$40 - axparis.co.uk



Skinny leg jeans
allyfashion.com


Soda shoes
tillys.com


H&M feather boots
$24 - hm.com


Forever 21 knuckle ring
forever21.com


River island
$6.39 - riverisland.com


Hollister Co hollister co
hollisterco.com

1 comment: