Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fall Oufits!

Hey there everybody! Sorry for not updating you on my blog my computer broke. ):  But I just got a new computer so no worries. This week is more fall outfits, I will be doing winter outfits soon as possible! I just wanted to share these outfits with you since I worked very hard on them And winter is about to come in a month so we still have time! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! (:
For the first outfit, which is a very nice outfit for a hot fall day. I chose a blue collared shirt with birdies on it. I think that the birdies have a special meaning to it, and makes the outfit way cuter. I chose a regular black shirt to go along with the black collar and birdies. I chose brown leather oxfords for the shoes. Oxfords are perfect with this outfit, and I do recommend it whenever you were skirts in the fall. The accessories I chose a pyramid ring to spice the outfit a bit. If you like you may add your own accessories such as, headbands, bracelets, and any other accessory you can think of. (:  I do suggest a black bow/headband for your hair though! Next wonderful outfit.
   The second outfit is a nice outfit when your shopping. I chose a cream/beige knit sweater, which is great for fall to keep you nice and cozy. I think it'll look great for the winter as well and will support heat. To go along with the outfit I chose black/gray damask jeans. If you want light-washed or dark-washed damask jeans they are available at Abercrombie & Fitch. I chose a beaded collar necklace top match with the jeans and give your outfit a collar. Shoes! I chose mint green flats to add a pastel color into the outfit. To match along I chose a mint/light blue ring. Also don't forget perfume! I highly recommend Enchanted Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift! It smells very fruity and something you can wear everyday.

   Thank you so much for reading my lovelies. Stay tuned for next week! (: Your lovely blogger, Jade.



Fall Oufits





Boyfriend cardigan
choies.com


AX Paris knit sweater
$40 - axparis.co.uk



Miso short skirt
$32 - republic.co.uk


Flat shoes
amazon.com


High heel shoes
amazon.com


Diamond ring
romwe.com


Pyramid ring
windsorstore.com


Crystal jewelry
amazon.com


Taylor swift fragrance
nordstrom.com




Just a quick add-on! Need help trying to style your sweaters? Here is a quick and short video to teach you how! I think this video was very helpful to me and shall be for you! Note: This is not me nor my video. This video is by ScarlettHeartsMakeup. This video includes a nice fall outfit, Please enjoy this video and thank you for visiting, and reading my blog. Also don't forget to smile. :D

      - Jade

1 comment: