Friday, January 18, 2013

D.I.Y: Peter Pan Necklace!~


Hey there everybody! This is post will be shorter than usual, but still is worth reading! Today you will learn how to make a quick and easy peter pan necklace. I guarantee you it'll very helpful and easy. First lets start with the materials. 
Materials : felt, stencil, pearls/beads/glitter, liquid glue, and ribbon.
Step One: First print out your stencil : http://desireandinspire.com/diy-peter-pan-collar-necklace/
then cut it out. Then measure the stencil around your neck to measure the length of your ribbon.Than cut your ribbon off. 
Step Two: Fold your felt in half and place stencil ( folded in half ) onto the felt and cut. 
Step Three: Now time to decorate! With a paint brush you want to paint liquid glue onto the color. Add pearls, beads, or maybe even glitter!
Step Four: Now time to get your ribbon which you cut before. But before you do this step make sure the front is dry! You just want to glue the ribbon on the corners of the necklace. 
Now let your necklace dry and your done!

                                               
   These necklace are absolutely beautiful with sweaters or normal plain                                 
 shirts. I recommend this to anybody who loves peter pan collars or wants to make their outfit more preppy. I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Please tune in next week to see what I will have for you. (: D.I.Ys are coming soon, so make sure to keep an eye out. Yours truly, Jade. 


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I loved that tutorial. I saw something like that in Forever21 for about $20, and now I can make it for about half the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jade!

    I found this post very helpful. I love Peter Pan Collar tops, but now, I can wear collars with whatever I want. It's also very affordable! Please follow my blog:
    thenextcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete